Join now - be part of our community!

Complaints

profile.country.GB.title
MaxDamage

Complaints

Is there a contact number or email for a complaints department in Sony ?

I have searched high and low with no luck.

14 REPLIES 14
profile.country.GB.title
MaxDamage

So here come the next install ment of this sad story:

I contacted the FRP Advisory,  this is what they came back with:

Sony have asked that I collate details of those customers who have paid by debit card/cash and have not received their items. If you are already in contact with them I would suggest you proceed with them, as I will not be in a position to contact customers to confirm Sony’s position once they have made a decision.

A glimer of hope but go away and speek to Sony :(.

So as I am loosing the will to live I sent Sony this:

Hi <Name hidden to protect the helpdesk>

You asked me to contact the FRP Advisory (detail below) and come back to you and let you know what happened.

I contacted them and they just got back to me,  they say:

Sony have asked that I collate details of those customers who have paid by debit card/cash and have not received their items. If you are already in contact with them I would suggest you proceed with them, as I will not be in a position to contact customers to confirm Sony’s position once they have made a decision.

So they are telling me that Sony are considering completing the orders that the Sony Centres Horsham and Brighton have failed on.   They have in turn asked me to contact you.

Please see attached email tread by way of confirmation from the FRP Advisory.

Help!   I’m drowning,  Sony centres stole all my money and now I can’t afford any headphones.   There goes Christmas.

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hang tight MaxDamage.

Escalations haven't got back to me so far and until they do

there is still a glimmer of light :slight_smile:

(A faint one, but still a glimmer :pray: )

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

i again @MaxDamage

Sony have been in touch to let me know that your case is currently being handled by

their customer relations office and they will be in contact with you soon.

Let us know how it goes.

profile.country.GB.title
MaxDamage

Oh cool,  thanks for letting me know.   Yes If I hear anything I will keep updating this.  

profile.country.GB.title
MaxDamage

Hi

Just wanted to update on what happend.   

After a bit of back and forth Sony UK decided to send me the headphones.   That was a decent and nice move.  

I also want to say thankyou for the support.   It took 4 months but all good in the end.

Thank you guys and thank you Sony who have renewed my fait in common decency.