Join now - be part of our community!

Headphone app

profile.country.GB.title
alex9009202
Explorer

Headphone app

Heyo, I've been using THe Sony WH1000-XM3 headphones for the past 6 months and I'm more than satisfied with my purchase, they are a great piece of hardware and as a Music student these are incredible and very useful for listening to the music in depth while I'm doing my own work of making music.

Maybe I can add in a suggestion to have the Headphone Connect app available on Windows, Apple and Linux laptops and desktops as well. I have a feeling it would open up many more possibilities with the EQ and fully optimizing it to its ability and also having it link seamlessly over devices so you can listen to music in a fluid motion from one device to the other. maybe also have the optimized 360 reality pair with spotify too :slight_smile:  

Tags (2)
1 REPLY 1
profile.country.DE.title
IamNic
Expert

Hello @alex9009202,

I think the headphones are not marketed as headphones to use with your computer, since not every laptops/towers mainboard supports the right bluetooth codecs to allow the headphones to be paired.

That is also the reason I suppose why Sony hasn't developed any "control-app" to use on Windows, macOS and Linux.

- Nic