Join now - be part of our community!

Mdr-1000x blue led indicator light

SOLVED

Mdr-1000x blue led indicator light

When i used my Mdr-1000x headphones at night, i saw a light coming from these. It is a indicator on power button a I felt like I'm on airplane's wing at night because it shines so much. Is there any way to turn the light of or just make it less shiny?:smileyrolleyes:

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @maramach156 and welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

Nice headphones! Sadly you cant turn the light off on the indicator though.

In case you haven't seen it, there's some more info about

the indicator light / colours Here

cheers

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
profile.country.GB.title
DirtMerchants
Explorer

I second this annoying bright blue light feature on the headphones. I bought headphones for two purposes: travel and listening to things in bed while my wife tries to sleep. I love every aspect of these except for the pointless blue led light. In a dark plane and especially in my dark bedroom, the blue light flashes and illuminates the entire room! It seems to never stop! Seriously, my wife has woken up screaming at me to turn them off. Now it is to the point where I don't want to wear them in bed, and now I'm also mindful of them when flying as it flashes the entire cabin area around my seat. The brightness is ridiculous and is completely distracting to the user and everyone around them.

There needs to be an option to disable the blue light on this model. There are many, many comments online about people disliking this aspects of otherwise solid headphones. Please advise on a fix!!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @maramach156 and welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

Nice headphones! Sadly you cant turn the light off on the indicator though.

In case you haven't seen it, there's some more info about

the indicator light / colours Here

cheers

Tags (1)
profile.country.GB.title
DirtMerchants
Explorer

I second this annoying bright blue light feature on the headphones. I bought headphones for two purposes: travel and listening to things in bed while my wife tries to sleep. I love every aspect of these except for the pointless blue led light. In a dark plane and especially in my dark bedroom, the blue light flashes and illuminates the entire room! It seems to never stop! Seriously, my wife has woken up screaming at me to turn them off. Now it is to the point where I don't want to wear them in bed, and now I'm also mindful of them when flying as it flashes the entire cabin area around my seat. The brightness is ridiculous and is completely distracting to the user and everyone around them.

There needs to be an option to disable the blue light on this model. There are many, many comments online about people disliking this aspects of otherwise solid headphones. Please advise on a fix!!

profile.country.GB.title
danilo000
New

Same problem. Ended up sticking a tape on top of it.