Join now - be part of our community!

MDR-RF865rk issues!

Jackk14
New

MDR-RF865rk issues!

Bought these headphones direct from Sony and had to return them for a replacement within a couple of days due to this issue which now seems to have happened with my second pair within a day!

Basically, they appear to operate normally with my TV (Samsung LE32D550) and when I am gamng through my Xbox 360. However - when I'm watching Netflix through my Xbox 360 console, the headphones last for maybe 2-3 minutes before the power light starts to flash and they die.

I contacted Sony once and the only response they had was 'It's an IWX product, so we will only replace not repair'. Don't want to replace them again - to find the same issue, so does anybody have any fix for it?  

1 REPLY 1
jonnyfishing
Explorer

I also have issues with these headphones, I am having problems using the headphones with my samsung

smart tv using an optical lead. This is my second pair and appears to have the same problem/fault. I have

changed the optical lead and still no sound from the headphones. I am connecting the optical lead from the

"tv optical audio out" to the transmitter optical in. When I connect them to an "i pod" with the audio leads it

works. Anyone know what the problem could be?

Thanks

Jonny