Join now - be part of our community!

NWZ-E383 FULL SPACE, NO SONGS

SOLVED
Codrin1
Explorer

NWZ-E383 FULL SPACE, NO SONGS

Can someone help me please, i just bought an mp3 walkman and i formated by a mistake i never used, i formated and after that i tryied to put some music on it and after that when i disconect it from the pc its loading creating library after that its saying "not enough free space in memory. Delete files to ensure free space." after that this message dissapear and the menu appears and when i try to play some music from the walkman its says "No songs available for playback. Please connect to compliant software or device and transfer songs." I search on google how can i fix it, many peoples saying this issue can be fixed downloading sonic stage so I downloaded sonic stage but it doesn`t detect the mp3 player. Winamp detecting my walkman i transfer music but i get same issues after that. So is there any chance to fix it? Please i wait for an answer this is really annoying

11 REPLIES 11
Codrin1
Explorer

oh thanks God i finally fix it, it was because was formated NTFS but it must be FAT32 because its only 4gb, anyway thanks for your time my friend

profile.country.GB.title
ololololololkk
New

how to formate ntfs to fat32