Join now - be part of our community!

NWZ-X1060 youtube issue

SOLVED
thepars85
Explorer

NWZ-X1060 youtube issue

Hi,

Wondering if anyone has the same issue as me.

The "youtube" link on the player no longer works, nor does the search bar once you are into youtube. I just get a "no matching results" (or similar). Nothing to do with what I'm searching for as I've looked for many different artists.

The most recent firmware update looks like it should have resolved this problem. However I have installed the firmware and the problem still exists???

Any ideas??

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Nobody-in-particular
Contributor

Hi, is this a new problem because it states on the support site that the firmware update was released back in 2009.

I do not have a solution but if you have just downloaded the firmware you could try resetting your walkman to see if that sorts out the youtube problem or you could contact the Sony support team to see if they can help.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Nobody-in-particular
Contributor

Hi, is this a new problem because it states on the support site that the firmware update was released back in 2009.

I do not have a solution but if you have just downloaded the firmware you could try resetting your walkman to see if that sorts out the youtube problem or you could contact the Sony support team to see if they can help.

thepars85
Explorer

Thanks for the reply.

I'll have a go at re-setting it

I don't really know when it stopped working (as I don't use that feature a lot) - Hopefully a re-set will work.

Thanks again