Join now - be part of our community!

Sony WH-1000XM3 background noise when calling

SOLVED
profile.country.US.title
ricklen

Sony WH-1000XM3 background noise when calling

Hello Everyone,

Is it normal one should hear all background noises when calling? For example when I call someone by using Skype the other person complains about background noises, they for example can hear other persons in the same room talking very clearly.

When I test this myself I indeed can hear everything very clearly. I don't have any echoing problems other people have complained about. Should I return mine?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi Rick,

This could be due to the headset only supporting normal incoming calls. Calling apps for smartphones and computers are not supported.

You can see more details about making calls using the Headphones here.

Best wishes,

Sean Mc

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi Rick,

This could be due to the headset only supporting normal incoming calls. Calling apps for smartphones and computers are not supported.

You can see more details about making calls using the Headphones here.

Best wishes,

Sean Mc

profile.country.NO.title
Jensbukk77
Explorer

Hi. 
i used to have bose qc15, when calling or recive calls I was always in noise cancell mode.

but on wh-1000xm3 they always switch to ambiance sound. Or similar as ambiance sound. 
this is very disapointing and I did not expect this when I bought the headset. Is this an issue Sony are working with, or is this not gone be fixed? 

HarriH
New

Hey

I have the same problem. hopefully this will be repaired soon.

I also have the following problem. When listening in a car, incoming cars make loud noises in the headset and this is dangerous.

Headphones at this price should work well.

Regards, Harri