Join now - be part of our community!

Wireless earphones

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
ian.hamilton
New

Wireless earphones

Can anyone help please?

I have a Sony Bravia TV KDL-37W55/57** (Which is great). Unfortunately my hearing is now bad and have to turn up loads of volume, not good for the rest of my family.

Can anyone recommend wireless earphones (also where to purchase) that I can use that will not kill the volume for others. I borrowed a set from a friend who has a panasonic but I could not get them to work on my Sony.

I would be really grateful for any help.....Thanks

Ian Hamilton

PS meant to say I am new to all  this forum stuff. but it looks great.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Ian,

welcome to the Sony User Community Forum..:smileyhappy:

Sony currently only have two wireless headphones that I think may interest you..

The MDR-RF865RK

and

The MDR-DS6500

However I strongly recommend that you try them out before you buy as I have read reviews that they may not be suitable for those with hearing dificulties and also to be sure that others can still listen to the audio from the devices speakers as normally the audio is either headphones or speakers..:smileywink:

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Ian,

welcome to the Sony User Community Forum..:smileyhappy:

Sony currently only have two wireless headphones that I think may interest you..

The MDR-RF865RK

and

The MDR-DS6500

However I strongly recommend that you try them out before you buy as I have read reviews that they may not be suitable for those with hearing dificulties and also to be sure that others can still listen to the audio from the devices speakers as normally the audio is either headphones or speakers..:smileywink: