Who Me Too'd this topic

DavidPryor
Explorer

Disgusting support and rubbish equipment

I have had my Sony Bravia KDL - 55HX85x for two years now. It switched itself off and now flashes three times with a red light every three seconds. It won't come back on.  I googled it and it is common. 

I have been through the relevant customer services which is an absolute joke, they don't understand a word I said, I could not understand them and it was obvious they were just reading what they were suppose to say. To tell me it takes 72 hours for them to investigate if I have warranty (which I have proof of purchase for) then tell me after that it will then take a number of days to decide what to do with the poorly manufactured TV. I think it's just ridiculous. 

May I add that I am on my second Sony TV as the first one stopped working also after 2 years but that time I did not have extended warranty and I have had to return a Sony multi-flip laptop due to it being faulty. This company is huge you would think it would have some decent products. Anyone else think this is a Mickey Mouse organisation with poor equipment??!!

Who Me Too'd this topic