Who Me Too'd this topic

profile.country.en_GB.title
March4
Visitor

Unwanted SPAM Emails from SONY

I would like some assistance with the following please.

I have received unsolicited emails from Sony for the past few weeks. When I attempt to unsubscribe, the email address at which I am receiving the emails, and which I enter for the unsubscribe service, is not recognised. I had to actually create an account just to post this message, as I could see no other options for contacting the appropriate support, or for making a complaint.

Consequently, I am requesting that Sony remove my email address and all associated information with myself and any account, both current and former, from your entire database. Immediately.

I was a Sony customer previously, but that was a long time ago. I have not requested any emails from Sony, and have certainly not given Sony permission to contact me in any way. This is actually the second occasion I have started to receive unwanted emails from Sony; I had to contact the company to request this practice ceases a couple of years ago. Therefore, I am keeping this post, and the unwanted emails as a record of the company's inability to manage it's customer databases, and will use this information to contact the appropriate bodies to pursue a formal complaint should this happen again.

It's quite simple; Sony - I never want to hear from you again.

Tags (1)
Who Me Too'd this topic