Join now - be part of our community!

FREE Super Stardust Portable game for a limited time in the PS store.

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

FREE Super Stardust Portable game for a limited time in the PS store.

For those Tablet owners that may be interested for a limited time only Super Stardust Portable is available for free in the Playstation store..

Simply open the app, log-in if required & download the game..

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/470543_444447115568814_110663255613870_1825696_614185713_o.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

mez_68 wrote:

"Super Stardust Portable" is available for free in the Playstation store.. Simply open the app

Open which app? 

I downloaded the Sony Playstation app from the Play store but it only gives me lists of games. No downloads. Wrong app?

Sony Playstation App from the Play store is a different app..

Click on the Apps icon & hopefully you should see PS Store listed, click on the PS Store icon & sign in if required..

Once signed in you should see Super Stardust Portable right at the top of the list, click on Super Stardust Portable & on the next screen click on Download..

Once downloaded Super Stardust Portable should appear within your Tablets Apps..

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
profile.country.en_GB.title
aga2k3
Visitor

will it be patched to work with the dual shock 3?

stowball
Visitor

Thanks for the heads up.

Why can't Sony publicise this themselves though? Why don't they add push notifications to the PS Store app?

Sony could do so much with this tablet if they applied themselves.

Matt

OpOpOpla
Visitor

100% agreed stowball, I mentioned something similar on my thread about ics.. The lack of communication is staggering. Sony really could and can make huge leaps like u say if they applied themselves..

profile.country.sv_SE.title
Erzzzzz1
Visitor

2 bad the ps store isnt available in sweden........ :@

tobarre32
New

Thanks for the heads-up Thalamus, managed to get the freebie :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
michaelb104
New

Thank you, got the free download :smileygrin:

praed0r
Visitor

Thanks for the Heads Up - got it - love it.

ps. It works ok on ICS  (I'm rooted and updated thanks to Condi on XDA)

mez_68
New

"Super Stardust Portable" is available for free in the Playstation store.. Simply open the app

Open which app? 

I downloaded the Sony Playstation app from the Play store but it only gives me lists of games. No downloads. Wrong app?

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

mez_68 wrote:

Open which app? 

Sony Playstation App from the Play store is a different app..

Click on the Apps icon & hopefully you should see PS Store listed, click on the PS Store icon & sign in if required..

Once signed in you should see Super Stardust Portable right at the top of the list, click on Super Stardust Portable & on the next screen click on Download..

Once downloaded Super Stardust Portable should appear within your Tablets Apps..