Join now - be part of our community!

i want to Close all vibration features !!

SOLVED
toldo99
Visitor

i want to Close all vibration features !!

i managed to close keyboard vibration , the vibrate on touch feature and what's app vibration.

but i cant manage to solve:

- incomeing text massages vibration 

- (press and hold) vibration on home screen

- closing and starting the device vibration 

plz help 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rickard
Master

I checked here and it looks like vibration can't be disabled in our messaging app on the tablet. I will forward this as feedback internally.

What you can do is to use another messaging app like Hangouts. Open Hangouts and select [menu] -> Settings -> SMS to switch SMS app. There you also have "Vibrate" as an option.

If you have issues with battery performance, could you post screenshots from Settings -> Power management -> Battery usage? It's best if you check this menu when battery level is low. Also tap the items that's used most battery and take screenshots.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

The last two cannot be disabled by default. The first one can be disabled by going into messages-settings-untick notification vibration.

alexdon
toldo99
Visitor

Thanks 

i checked for that as i did for that whatsapp ... but there i no option as (vibrate on notifecation)  in massage application

and i have one more observation ...

stamina mode seems to do nothing with my standby time after activating it !!

my tablet losses about 3 to 4 % in 12 hours of standby ... with it or without it 

Rickard
Master

I checked here and it looks like vibration can't be disabled in our messaging app on the tablet. I will forward this as feedback internally.

What you can do is to use another messaging app like Hangouts. Open Hangouts and select [menu] -> Settings -> SMS to switch SMS app. There you also have "Vibrate" as an option.

If you have issues with battery performance, could you post screenshots from Settings -> Power management -> Battery usage? It's best if you check this menu when battery level is low. Also tap the items that's used most battery and take screenshots.

toldo99
Visitor

Thanks for the reply ... Grinning_Face

i just bought the tablet ... so im gonna keeping using it for a week or so.. and report back with a full feedback ..

hopefully all could help with the next update ...

i heard that the 5.0 update is coming january 2015 to z3 series ... my question for now is it will be 5.0 or 5.0.1 since it has been released already ? 

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert