Visitor

LED

How do I access  the notification LED?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Thalamus's reply seems to have disappeared for some reason but may be the best solution to your problem. In essence his reply was:

"You can also tap on the clock bottom right, then tap again when the clock pop-up appears and you should have an option to turn notifications off."

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi  Aussie2012,

welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

Could you give us some more info on why & what you want to do with the notification LED please..:smileyconfused:

profile.country.nl_NL.title
breedBenR

many apps that make use of 'the notification led',

in their settings

have toggles to switch on/switch off notifications and the use of the led for it

profile.country.en_GB.title
Aussie2012
Visitor

It's just a bit annoying when it flashes so I need to know how to access in order to switch it off. I've looked in settings and can't find any reference to it.

profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi Aussie2012,

Open the App in question. Within the individual app enter settings (top right hand side of screen). For example in Mail you will find the option, under Notification Settings > Email notifications, to uncheck ‘Notify in System bar when emails arrive’.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Thalamus's reply seems to have disappeared for some reason but may be the best solution to your problem. In essence his reply was:

"You can also tap on the clock bottom right, then tap again when the clock pop-up appears and you should have an option to turn notifications off."

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat