Join now - be part of our community!

media pc and remote app problems

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
dazzer123
Visitor

media pc and remote app problems

hi just purchased tablet s to use as a remote for my av equipment and it is controlling most of my devices correctly except for media pc.  You can add media pc from list of supported devices but it does not work a media center pc so i learned commands from my current remote and it does work but only just if i press up or left or right or any command it works but only once if i press up once it goes up if i press up again it does not work and this applies to all learned commands for media pc please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
silentmalc
Visitor

I tried this a while back and had to teach it the commands, like you I found that it would only take up down press once and had to press another direction before it would work again. So it's not you but a fault with the application. There was a thread on here at the time where people were recording functions on remotes and the tablet would fail to learn a vital function .

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
dazzer123
Visitor

Does anybody know how to  or has anybody had any sucess getting the tablet s to control a media pc using the remote app. ???

firionicable
Visitor

I already tried it with my iPhone, but haven't done it with Tablet S. I guess that will work depending on the app you will use.

silentmalc
Visitor

I tried this a while back and had to teach it the commands, like you I found that it would only take up down press once and had to press another direction before it would work again. So it's not you but a fault with the application. There was a thread on here at the time where people were recording functions on remotes and the tablet would fail to learn a vital function .