Join now - be part of our community!

Where is Jelly Bean for Xperia Tablet S?

profile.country.GR.title
reptile64

Where is Jelly Bean for Xperia Tablet S?

No word from Sony on when our beloved but so problematic Tablet will receive the 4.1 or 4.2 update!! It's unstable! Really unstable and sometimes reboots itself, browsing is a torture, WiFi looses it's signal, many problems from lots of people not only me! Do something Sony! Support your €429 4 months old Tablet or stop releasing such devices! Even Koreans do it better! Pfff!!!

39 REPLIES 39
profile.country.nl_NL.title
Zerokewl

They already promised a fix in december it never came and its still not here either.

Its pathetic.

If spend 550E total with the xperia tablet s i'm seriously disapointed.

Meanwhile people think apps like advanced wifi locker fix it but it does't

1 guy just made app that can purchase to fix tablet just trying to earn money on this.

Sony do something already........

Zerokewl

I played around with youtube video player a little and managed to record the issues that happen before a shutdown.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulICmJg20e8&feature=youtu.be

This is what happends it usualy takes like 10 sec for tablet to shutdown.

sometimes it keeps this up for long time sometimes even after exiting video tablet stops responding right away and shutdown.

Zerokewl

New vid where my tablet has same playback issues again but then also shutsdown in different apps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-XluKRvNa8

Message was edited by: Zerokewl

profile.country.GR.title
reptile64

And of course it will take an eon for a reply! Is it so difficult to ask the developers in which phase the new software development is and a possible release date???

Zerokewl

Acording to many people it comes in 2e week of feb aka this week.

Acording to sony it comes in feb probably mid feb.

So its posible it comes today if where lucky.

profile.country.GR.title
reptile64

I hope so but their silence is so suspicious and something tells me that we won't see the update that soon!

profile.country.GR.title
reptile64

3 days, no answer, is this forum alive our not? Maybe we should contact God to answer to our questions.. Let's pray!

Zerokewl

Sony is't popular just look on any forums that tv's are being discussed notice something ?

Yep sony is't really discussed anywhere its like sony has a invisibility cloak on and don't exist.

profile.country.GR.title
reptile64

OK I give up! It seems that they already abandoned Xperia Tablet S as the Xperia Tablet Z is around the corner! :dizzy: