Join now - be part of our community!

[POLL] - Communications from Sony

Anonymous
Not applicable

[POLL] - Communications from Sony

Hello all

I have always argued on what I believe the community wants, but would like to know if it is true or not.

Question:

Would you prefer Sony:

A - 'Drip feed' information to you constantly with information in regards to future plans and firmware updates - the consequence is that this may change as time goes on and what is 'promised' or said before may not work out as planned. 

B - Sony only release information when they are confident and sure that is is correct. 

A or B ?

7 REPLIES 7
profile.country.GB.title
Jonnie1266
Contributor

Hi,

I am wondering what you believe now :thinking:

There are two evils to consider here and for myself I wonder which is the lesser !

I believe I can stomach change as time goes on and can therefore handle the differences to what is "promised" so for me it is A

I would much prefer some kind of heads up that may save time and money.

Regards

If it ain't broke don't fix it

Definitely A, I would much rather know what plans are and have a roadmap of what is coming even if it changes. Better than having no clue and living in blind hope something changes or arrives or is fixed. It is always better to keep the community involved, for us it makes us feel like Sony cares you bought and invested, and for you guys it allows you see what people want and how they react to proposed ideas. You can adjust plans accordingly and make decisions based on consumer response.

Collaboration rather than dictation.

profile.country.GB.title
Visionman
Explorer

B.

Always.

profile.country.MK.title
Muchakis

A

Users could give feedback for some features and that way Sony could prioritze their work.

profile.country.GB.title
JapanMan2
Contributor

B for me. :tongue:

Granddad65
Explorer

Drip feed, so when we are after something we want to add we know when it's coming out.

profile.country.GB.title
AZ90-.
Explorer

A letter was sent by myself to THE CEO Minato-KU on 02/05/18.The letter was recorded ,signed for delivery and according to the royal Mail tracking service was delivered to Sony.I have had no reply up until this time.Please advise /With regards,Colin Tomenson.