Join now - be part of our community!

Main camera and flashlight does not work

Necroxeon16
Visitor

Main camera and flashlight does not work

Al abrir la aplicación de la cámara solo funciona la frontal, cuando quiero cambiar a la cámara principal no lo hace. También no puedo usar la linterna. 

Cuando ejecutó el diagnóstico me dice que la cámara no está disponible y que reinicie el dispositivo, ya lo hice y también force el cierre y borre datos y cache de la aplicación cámara y aun así no responde.

When opening the camera application only the front works, when I want to switch to the main camera it does not. I also can't use the flashlight. When he ran the diagnostic he tells me that the camera is not available and that I restart the device, I already did it and I also forced the closure and erased the data and the cache of the camera application and still did not respond.

-GT

13 REPLIES 13
Jonas
Master

@Necroxeon16, sorry to hear about this. Slightly_frowning_Face

I have translated your question to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

I can see that you have already done some troubleshooting on your own and the next step is to see if this is caused by a downloaded application or not. There is an easy way of testing this by restarting your device in safe mode. In safe mode, all downloaded applications will be temporarily disabled, but everything will be back to normal after a restart.

If you experience the same behaviour in safe mode, try performing a software repair using Xperia Companion. Just remember to backup your data as the repair will delete all data stored on the internal storage.

Let me know if that helps! Slightly_smiling_Face

Stella_s
Visitor

@Necroxeon16 wrote:

Al abrir la aplicación de la cámara solo funciona la frontal, cuando quiero cambiar a la cámara principal no lo hace. También no puedo usar la linterna. 

Cuando ejecutó el diagnóstico me dice que la cámara no está disponible y que reinicie el dispositivo, ya lo hice y también force el cierre y borre datos y cache de la aplicación cámara y aun así no responde.

When opening the camera application only the front works, when I want to switch to the main camera it does not. I also can't use the flashlight. When he ran the diagnostic he tells me that the camera is not available and that I restart the device, I already did it and I also forced the closure and erased the telldunkin data and the cache of the camera application and still did not respond.

-GT

I have a similar issue. 

Jonas
Master

Hi @Stella_s, sorry to hear that.

Have you tried any of the troubleshooting that I previously suggested in this thread? If you haven't done that, please do! Slightly_smiling_Face

Feel free to keep me posted!

Chrisk3
Visitor

I have the same problem any solutions found 

Jonas
Master

Hi @Chrisk3, sorry to hear that.

Have you tried any of the troubleshooting that I posted earlier in this thread? You can find it on the link below.

/t5/Xperia-XA2-Ultra/Main-camera-and-flashlight-does-not-work/m-p/1392691#M1760

Chrisk3
Visitor

Yeah still the same problem 

Jonas
Master

Hi again @Chrisk3 and sorry to hear that there was no change. Slightly_frowning_Face

In this case you will need to get in touch with the Local support team in your market and they will arrange a repair for you as there is something not right with the camera hardware in your device.

They are the experts on your market and will be able to provide you with detailed information regarding warranty, service routines and so forth.

Deshan25
Visitor

Same issue here..I have repaired through the Xperia software through my laptop.but it doesn't work. Factory settings were done few times but still the issue is there.. pls help..

Thanks..

Deshan

Macbeth59
Visitor

I have the same problem except neither camera works.