Join now - be part of our community!

Main camera and flashlight does not work

Necroxeon16
Visitor

Main camera and flashlight does not work

Al abrir la aplicación de la cámara solo funciona la frontal, cuando quiero cambiar a la cámara principal no lo hace. También no puedo usar la linterna. 

Cuando ejecutó el diagnóstico me dice que la cámara no está disponible y que reinicie el dispositivo, ya lo hice y también force el cierre y borre datos y cache de la aplicación cámara y aun así no responde.

When opening the camera application only the front works, when I want to switch to the main camera it does not. I also can't use the flashlight. When he ran the diagnostic he tells me that the camera is not available and that I restart the device, I already did it and I also forced the closure and erased the data and the cache of the camera application and still did not respond.

-GT

13 REPLIES 13
Jonas
Master

@Deshan25, sorry to hear that.

You have done everything you can on your own, so get in touch with your Local support team on the link below and they will arrange a repair for you.

https://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/ 

@Macbeth59, sorry to hear about the camera not working in your device. Slightly_frowning_Face

Have you done any of the troubleshoot steps available in this thread? You can find a direct link below.

/t5/Xperia-XA2-Ultra/Main-camera-and-flashlight-does-not-work/m-p/1392691#M1760

Keep me posted!

Ryno777
Visitor

I have the same problem.  None of the recommendations work.  Phone is pretty worthless without a simple flashlight and main camera.  Probably time to buy a SAMSUNG and be done with Sony products.  Too bad they don't care enough about their customers to fix a ridiculous problem.  I was big fan of this phone to start but now after wasting time and costing me money I will look elsewhere for QUALITY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE. 

Ryno777
Visitor

Support for this ridiculous problem is a joke.  Just go buy a SAMSUNG from now on and leave SONY products sitting on the shelves. Pitiful they can't take care of customers who trusted in what was supposed to be a quality brand a long time ago...  Ridiculous I can't even use the flashlight.  

Ryno777
Visitor

Pitiful the mighty SONY corporation can't even fix a little flashlight.  What a joke!