Join now - be part of our community!

Why is a quick charger not included?

danielck
Visitor

Why is a quick charger not included?

Why did Sony not include a quick charger in the box (besides India)? I don't think it is right to promote quick charging on the main web page of XA1 and then give the customers a really slow 1.5A output charger in the box. As of now, it seems that I can't get one from any official store in Canada. 

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.US.title
Qatrium
Expert

Hello @danielck and welcome to the community!

As you may know, the contents of retail packaging will differ between markets, and for us here as an international user-based community, it might be difficult to know what is included in every market's retail packaging and why.

Such inquiries are best aimed at your Local support, contact them and hopefully, they will have answers for you.

BhargavGajjar
Visitor

Forget that , first check that does your phone touch working in corners ?

Because all Xa1 is having touch issues in corner and your phone will have also. you can test it via test menu or simply try to draw horizontal line in stetch application that is inbuilt.

I trusted sony but they are big shame , they are even not accpeting a fact that all devices has this issues and they should refund or replace not repair please.

If Samsung and Nokia has courage to recall their device keeping in mind of customers trust and that's why they are on top today.

And here sony guys are only saying to go to local service center . Is there responsibility or not to provide customers feedback to upper level ?

I again request sony to look into this matter seriously 

Everyone is having same issues and sony guys are helping us nothing.

samsung is more trustable at least they recalled their device . here sony guys are only saying us to go to service center.

I was using Xperia M since last 4 years and keeping in mind I just bought Xperia Xa1. and I am really really disappointed with it.I knew that the same features are avialable in 12K device but I bought this 20K device because of reliability , durability and trust of sony. but I am getting nothing in this device.

ALL THE XPERIA XA1 Device is having same issues. if you don't believe me than believe your own support page queries .

1) /t5/Xperia-XA1/Display-and-touchscreen-issue/m-p/1228919#M369
2) /t5/Xperia-XA1/Display-and-touchscreen-issue/m-p/1228919#M369
3) /t5/Xperia-XA1/Edge-Side-Touch-is-not-Working-Speicly-during-keypad-typin...
4) /t5/Xperia-XA1/Touch-screen-problem/m-p/1225456#M184

and even your support is looking fade up now, see his responce in my post - /t5/Xperia-XA1/Edge-Side-Touch-is-not-Working-Speicly-during-keypad-typin...

Do you want to see more - http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_xperia_xa1-reviews-8596.php

I have bought this device 20 days ago and now I have submited it to sony service center for repair so now they will give me a REPAIRED device. you guys mess up my feeling of new phone.

I request sony to give me replacement of this device or please refund me so I can buy a new one. because this is mfg defect and each device will have same problem.so rather than frustating me please give me refund.at least than I can look up to buy a new xperia.

Complain id :- W117060600051

profile.country.PH.title
MarlonUk1
Expert

@BhargavGajjar: as @Quester had informed, this is an international forum, there isn't we can do regarding product replacements or repair updates,. try to contact your local service center Local support

BhargavGajjar
Visitor

They are saying that Replacement / Refund is not in our hand. you have to contact support center. 

So where consumer will go ? Does sony is only interested while people buying product or they are interested in providing good after sales support too ?

profile.country.PH.title
MarlonUk1
Expert

@BhargavGajjar: let me get this straight. did you call on your local support or your service center or the retailer of your device yet? what was their response?

BhargavGajjar
Visitor

I have contacted both and they are showing hands up. They ask to tell to head and here they tell to go to local center.

I have also mailed this but not got any reply in 48 hrs.

I have asked in sony supoort via call and they told me to call after 48hrs.means today and today when i called they are telling me to wait for another 24 hrs.

This is sony for us