Join now - be part of our community!

Android 10 fix for XZ3?

Ronbrijo
Visitor

Android 10 fix for XZ3?

I am having major connectivity issues (both Wifi and Mobile data keeps stopping) after the Android 10 update. I have tried hard resets and restarting the phone over and over. Today I did a factory reset from the companion app, but the issues continue.

When can I expect a fix for this very buggy Android 10???Frowning_Face

6 REPLIES 6
SmileTome
Visitor

After work I have a very unreliable microphone in additional telegrams, viber ...
Do not hear me when talking on a phone number.
Also, tried the playback, but nasing

Volder
Visitor

Вчера тока взял новый, естественно обнов много и последнее 10й андроид, сегодня те тистирую, пока все нормально, не могу найти управление жестами, аппарат крутой нравится, до этого был самсунг S10, не понравился дисплей самсунговский, глаза устают от него. 

Yesterday I took a new one, naturally updating a lot and the last 10th android, today I’m testing, until everything is fine, I can’t find gesture control, I like the device cool, before that there was a Samsung S10, I did not like the Samsung display, my eyes get tired of it

gt

Ronbrijo
Visitor

Just completed an update on my Xperia XZ3 to version 52.1.a.0.618.

Will be testing it for the next week before I can confirm that the issues have been resolved.

k44
Visitor

It's only security patch.

Ronbrijo
Visitor

Security patch confirmed, problems persisting.

Ronbrijo
Visitor

I have been researching ways to return my XZ3 to Android Pie. Downloaded the apps and roms to flash it to Pie. After three days I can finally say that I have a stable phone. 

Flashing the phone back to Android PIE was a nightmare and I would only suggest it to anyone that has some experience in IT. Turns out that we can actually flash it to a newer Android 10, version numbers have not changed, but it seems the one I used on mine (UK rom - Build number 52.1.A.0.618) has the problems fixed.

I cannot stress this more, it is not an easy operation, but will assist if there is any one wanting to give it a try.