Join now - be part of our community!

Android Pie Gestures

SOLVED
TheSireLeroy
Visitor

Android Pie Gestures

Hi, 

Just updated to Android Pie but I'm missing the gestures control. 

Anyone knows if this will be added in a future update? 

Regards 

67 REPLIES 67
camera_xz2
Visitor

Why there is no gesture navigation in pie ? I saw it in bêta version, so why Sony disabled this features.

Jez_J
Visitor

It appears to have been disabled. The option in settings to enable it (as per the Pie beta) is now missing.

They could at least had it default to the old way and give us the option. I just got used to the new gesture navigation and feels like a step backwards for no reason

Boose
Visitor

It was the one thing that I was looking forward too on this update 👎

stars_one
Visitor

очень жаль что невозможно это попробовать 👎

It is a pity that it is impossible to try it 👎

gt

Danny30
Visitor

I was updated, it's a pity that I do not have it, will it be implemented at some point?

ijongha29
Visitor

During the beta test, the gesture function was available on xz2, but the official update did not include gestures on both xz2 and xz2c. I thought it was one of the main features of the 9.0 update, but it is not included. I hope that the future update will include the gesture function.

Silver47
Visitor

Gesture navigation with Android Pie was the most anticipated feature by many and one of the best features with Android Pie. Why would you even consider removing it??

Doesn't feel like an upgrade. Honestly I'd rather have the old firmware since this was the only thing I was looking forward to.

Sony has lost many fans to competitors and something like this would only make more people leave.

I've been using only Sony for years, and to be honest, for the first time I'm really admiring other phones and starting to feel jealous they've got all these lovely features and UI.

I'm very disappointed, I only signed up to post this. Sony is being very poor at some important things and it makes me very sad.

herogame
Visitor

As i remember sony broken everything everytime! Every F time 😑 whyyy?

Kiran_Jagtap
Visitor

Please Enble gesture navigation 

profile.country.RU.title
4Serg13
Explorer

Just below, the moderators answered this question handed to the developers. The reason for their absence is not compatible with the Sony launcher, create a new one this summer. A little patience, this is not the final build of Android 9.0