Join now - be part of our community!

Capable hardware but Sluggish UI

100rabh
Visitor

Capable hardware but Sluggish UI

I was really hoping for a smooth experience after the horrible low in call volumes and speaker performance .. the software fails here too

The ui is really sluggish which is unusual for a Sony phone .... And this i came to know by using Nova launcher which is much faster and lag free almost ... Sony what is wrong with you??? 

4 REPLIES 4
Sunking1011
Contributor

No lag here with the standard Sony launcher, but my XZ is still on Marshmallow. The smooth and fast navigation is the best thing about my XZ. The only time it's slow is if accessing the memory in things like storage/internal memory/cache. It takes an age to bring up that list but then it's the cheap eMMC memory at fault there. Navigation around the apps and internet is blazing fast.

100rabh
Visitor

I think it's Coz if poorly optimised nougat ... Sony rushed into providing a fast update but didn't optimise it not even in the 3 follow up updates... Just security patches

CameronT
Champion

Hi @100sailo,

The XZs we have here on 7.0 don't seem to be experiencing the issues you describe. 

Can you please test your phone in safe mode and see if the same thing is happening?

jep same here!!! Europe... Batt. troubles and warm phone with 7.0. Never had this with the previous os!!!

Seems that the software is always doing something, its not an app  this would show in the grapfic.