Join now - be part of our community!

connection with scala rider Q1 cardo

POUSSIN1
Visitor

connection with scala rider Q1 cardo

Depuis le changement de mon téléphone, (nouveau téléphone SONY Xperia XZ1 ) le scala rider Q1 ( cardo)se connecte bien au téléphone mais ne sonne plus dans le casque lors d’un appel . Merci de me dire si vous avez eu ce souci et s’il excite une solution

Since the change of my phone, (new SONY Xperia XZ1 phone) the scala rider Q1 (cardo) connects well to the phone but no longer rings in the headset during a call. Thank you for telling me if you had this concern and if it excites a solution

GT

7 REPLIES 7
Pasco
Visitor

I also have the same problem and would like a resolution

Kropa
Visitor

Same problem here (Android 8.0). I'm also no more able to call emergency number by pressing the rear button three times.

Is there any solution?

Greeets

RUS1616
Visitor

I have the same problem with XZ1 and Scala Q1. No incoming calls sounds, no music. Only short message signals. With X Performance Dual SIM everything was working fine. Please provide solution. 

tomato595
Visitor

Same problem for me, did you find a solution ?

Kropa
Visitor

I know this is an old thread but maybe this information helps someone.

I had the same problem for almost one year. Two weeks ago I brought my phone to the support center because my gps was not working well too. They flashed a fresh system to my phone and both Cardo Q1 and gps are working again as expected. Seems that any of the updates before crashed something.

MK

JSSM
Visitor

Same problem, even after a reflash at Sony repair center in Barcelona, no way. No longer rings in the headset, I contacted Cardo System and they told me that was a problem about how Sony is handling the bluetooth connection to Cardo Q1 headset.

Now I can only notice that I am receiving a call becasue the radio mutes for few seconds; if I press button at Cardo Q1 I can receive the call and talk, but the ring notification for incoming calls at headset is not working at all.

Pawelec2
Visitor

I have the same problem with cardo Q3. Waiting for solution. Strange that Sony haven't found answer for that problem for so long time. Using Sony mobiles since Sony-Ericson time, maybe its time to change brand of my mobile ?