Join now - be part of our community!

List of bugs when updating to Android 10 on XZ2 and XZ3

Adrixmore
Visitor

List of bugs when updating to Android 10 on XZ2 and XZ3

Desde que los usuarios de los Xperia XZ2 y XZ3 hemos actualizado el teléfono a Android 10, hemos sufrido numerosos fallos de software, estos fallos hacen que sea molesto utilizar estos móviles que nos han costado al rededor de 800 €.

Entre los fallos encontramos:

Falta de sensibilidad en el lector de huellas. 

Mayor consumo de batería. 

Fallos en el micrófono. 

Falta de sensibilidad en el micrófono. 

Por no hablar de que Sony decidió no añadir el sistema de gestos de Android, algo inexplicable y vergonzoso en móviles de alta gama que nos han costado mucho dinero.

Espero que Sony sea consecuente con su trabajo y sus errores, corrigiendolos con una actualización de software. También espero que los usuarios de Xperia XZ2 recibamos Android 11 ya que nos lo merecemos por haber aguantado todos estos fallos.

Por último, quiero pedir que todos los usuarios que hayan experimentado estos fallos, lo escriban en el foro, porque no es justo aguantar este pésimo trato. #XZ2 #XZ3 

Since the users of the Xperia XZ2 and XZ3 have updated the phone to Android 10, we have suffered numerous software failures, these failures make it annoying to use these phones that have cost us around € 800.

Among the failures we find:

Lack of sensitivity in the fingerprint reader.

Higher battery consumption.

Microphone failure.

Lack of sensitivity in the microphone.

Not to mention that Sony decided not to add the Android gesture system, something inexplicable and embarrassing in high-end mobiles that have cost us a lot of money.

I hope Sony is consistent with their work and mistakes, correcting them with a software update. I also hope that Xperia XZ2 users receive Android 11 as we deserve it for having endured all these failures.

Finally, I want to ask that all users who have experienced these failures, write it on the forum, because it is not fair to put up with this lousy deal. # XZ2 # XZ3

gt

6 REPLIES 6
Adrixmore
Visitor

Sinceramente, si Sony no soluciona estos problemas, no voy a volver a comprar ni a recomendar un Xperia nunca más 

Honestly, if Sony doesn't fix these issues, I will never buy or recommend an Xperia again

gt

Rudis
Visitor

100%agreed about that! XZ3 was so good phone. And Sony just ruined it!!! RUINED!! Any better with March update!! All bugs remain on the phone! 

Keenjau
Visitor

XZ2/XZ3  is still a good phone,  flash Android 9 and you are good. 

Don't do shady things because you will be stuck on last years security patches.

Regards,

OsiP
Visitor

I think I can confirm now why some days my earpiece works and some days it doesn't, my phone hangs (all applications) , some days (the news function) when I swipe right on the home screen doesn't swipe.

I thought it was my last software update, just wasn't sure. Sony, I didn't dump apple for this (after 3 years of convincing my husband that Sony was way better than the apple products he kept buying me). Fix please. 

Keenjau
Visitor

Got me a Google Pixel , sick of lousy software support. 

Bye Bye !

Lo14
Visitor

Ogni volta che apro la fotocamera. Mi dà errore sconosciuto, come posso risolvere questo problema? 

Spoiler
Every time I open the camera. It gives me unknown error, how can I solve this problem?

gt