Join now - be part of our community!

My Xperia XZ does not recognize my password after i did a restart on my phone.

Tzutzu
Visitor

My Xperia XZ does not recognize my password after i did a restart on my phone.

I am so angry right now.  I restart my Xperia xz because it was working very slow and after that it did not recognise my password.  I can not delete what I have on it,today I just saved some important information on it and I really can't get those info again.  The new software update is making me want to get rid of my phone right now.  Please I need some support.  I have my fingertips on my device, but still I can't open my phone because first thing is asking me for my password and doesn't recognise it. After 30 times I will try the password it will erase all my data and I can let this happen.  Please help!!!!! 

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

That's bad.

Don't panic.

Take care of your and lower case.

Write your password on paper, write the possible differences and sleep over it.

Your phone is not able to change your password.

Your only access is your password.

Write some down and think it over.

Let us know.

Tzutzu
Visitor

Thanks for replying. Unfortunately I had to loose all my data to be able to reuse my phone. I couldn't forget my password thinking that is the same since I bought this phone, and since I was using it ever few hours to unlock it. Very disappointing that I had to lose all my photos, contacts and data in order to use it again. 

profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

That really is a pity.

What you can learn from it

- let Google make automatic backup

- sync your photos in the cloud

If you don't want everything in the cloud then you can make regular backups using Xperia companion