Join now - be part of our community!

Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the XZ Premium!

Emir1
Hero

Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the XZ Premium!

Hey everyone! The purpose of this thread is to ask anything that you wish to know about the XZ Premium; other users owning an Xperia XZ Premium and forum staff will do our best to reply! Slightly_smiling_Face 

As an example, prior to purchasing an Xperia XZ Premium you may be wondering if someone has tried out a specific third party app or feature on their XZ Premium, and could tell you a bit more about the compatibility and functionality as the app may important in your daily life. Staff and other users can come in and reply and let you know how it works!

The goal of this thread is to help each other out as a community. We will try to moderate this thread so that any new threads with a fitting question will instead be moved here, while we of course keep support threads the way they are now. 

NOTE:
Support related questions, such as raising concerns and troubleshooting are best suited in a different thread. Please try to see if there is a thread regarding your concern, and if not, feel free to create one! Slightly_smiling_Face

501 REPLIES 501
profile.country.GB.title
Lord_viridis
Expert

Hi @Leroy5657

Can you put the phone in safe mode and see if it persists with this behaviour. 

profile.country.GB.title
Lord_viridis
Expert

@MrK80 wrote:

My XZP start to randomly shut down at 30-40 %

And than You can only turn it on with charger. it was only 2 months carefuly used.

Softwarerepair with Xperia Companion didnt helped. Any suggestions?

Contact Local support

It sounds like the device might need looking at.

MrK80
Visitor

@Viridis wrote:

Contact Local support

Hi viridis,

thank you for helping

profile.country.GB.title
Lord_viridis
Expert

@MrK80 wrote:

@Viridis wrote:

Contact Local support

Hi viridis,

thank you for helping

https://youtu.be/79DijItQXMM

neilbrowning1
Visitor

Hi all,

Just got the phone and I've one question ... when I connect the phone to my car stereo via bluetooth the bluetooth colume level seems to reset itself to somewhere around halfway up the scale .. so I have to increase the volume of the phone everytime it connects ... is there a way of stopping this from happenening ... 

thanks!

Leeycb
Visitor

Does anyone know why the phone crashes while starting a call on the phone with Bluetooth headset attached and always Defaults to Bluetooth audio even when the call is made or answered from the phone, other phones I've had have used the phone earpeice if call is started on phone.

Aladdin1
Visitor

Dear Emir

I am having an issue with my main screen.

Once i lock the phone from the power button and then swipe the main screen to the left it opens right away without asking to enter the password PIN code. However , the password PIN code is active along with the fingerprint.

Usually when you lock the screen and retry to reopen it , it asks you for the password PIN code. But in my case it isnt

Please advise , thank you & best regards 

profile.country.GB.title
lenight69
Explorer

It's because the power button is scanning your fingerprint when you press the power button to wake the screen 

profile.country.PL.title
najodleglejszy
Expert

@Aladdin1 wrote:

Dear Emir

I am having an issue with my main screen.

Once i lock the phone from the power button and then swipe the main screen to the left it opens right away without asking to enter the password PIN code. However , the password PIN code is active along with the fingerprint.

Usually when you lock the screen and retry to reopen it , it asks you for the password PIN code. But in my case it isnt

Please advise , thank you & best regards 

do you have any Smart Lock option enabled? you can check in Settings > Lock screen & security > Smart Lock. if you for example set up trusted location, then it won't require pattern or PIN to unlock in that location.

Aladdin1
Visitor

I am swiping the screen only without using my fingerprint and yet it opens right away without asking for the password PIN code

Smart Lock isn't active as well