Join now - be part of our community!

Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the XZ Premium!

Emir1
Hero

Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the XZ Premium!

Hey everyone! The purpose of this thread is to ask anything that you wish to know about the XZ Premium; other users owning an Xperia XZ Premium and forum staff will do our best to reply! Slightly_smiling_Face 

As an example, prior to purchasing an Xperia XZ Premium you may be wondering if someone has tried out a specific third party app or feature on their XZ Premium, and could tell you a bit more about the compatibility and functionality as the app may important in your daily life. Staff and other users can come in and reply and let you know how it works!

The goal of this thread is to help each other out as a community. We will try to moderate this thread so that any new threads with a fitting question will instead be moved here, while we of course keep support threads the way they are now. 

NOTE:
Support related questions, such as raising concerns and troubleshooting are best suited in a different thread. Please try to see if there is a thread regarding your concern, and if not, feel free to create one! Slightly_smiling_Face

501 REPLIES 501
lkaehfjaelekhda
Visitor

Hey what adaptor are you using?

I used a LeEco LePDH401IN-CDLA Type C headphone which works with some tweaks to settings.

sfh.jpeg

lkaehfjaelekhda
Visitor

You will need a compatible DAC for it to function.

Pryde97
Visitor

Has anyone found a solution to enabling VoLTE with the XZP G8142 on T-Mobile? It's really irritating to not be able to call and use data at the same time or just have calls drop where only LTE is available. 

Tags (2)
profile.country.GB.title
Lord_viridis
Expert

Do t-mobile allow volte on their network on SIM free handsets?

Normally I believe you need the operators firmware to enable volte.

stanlykubrick
Contributor

I believe there is a method outlined on XDA forum for this phone. I will not do it but others have and say it works. YMMV

mishany1989
Visitor

добрый день!

Подскажите как отправить контак через смс ?

А лучше скиньте видео )))

Google translation:
good afternoon!
Tell me how to send a contact via SMS?
And better skinte video)))

profile.country.PL.title
najodleglejszy
Expert

@mishany1989 please write your posts in English, that way more people here will be able to understand you and possibly help you.

go to Contacts, long press the contact you want to send, then tap a share icon in the top right corner, and then choose Messages in the menu that pops up.

Eigenartig1994
Visitor

Hi friends, i am using now Sony Xperia XZ. and I want to get Sony Xperia XZ Premium, things I wonder; is this phone overheating like XZ? I see 38 degrees on normal use and 42 degrees on YouTube. I do not want the phone to get so hot when I get a new one. I'm afraid that this phone will get hot too. The only problem for me is the overheating... I want to use a cool device.

Pryde97
Visitor

I've had my XZPremium for 5 months now. It's never been more than warm. I push this phones limits with multi tasking for work. It performs amazingly. Best phone I've ever owned other than not having VoLTE on T-Mobile. 

WhaleAnarchy
Visitor

Hey! Four questions for you.

What are some of the most glaring issues with the XZp? 

What are the biggest known hardware issues?

If I got it for about 480$, what else would beat it?

Why did the price drop so much since February?