Join now - be part of our community!

Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the XZ Premium!

Emir1
Hero

Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the XZ Premium!

Hey everyone! The purpose of this thread is to ask anything that you wish to know about the XZ Premium; other users owning an Xperia XZ Premium and forum staff will do our best to reply! Slightly_smiling_Face 

As an example, prior to purchasing an Xperia XZ Premium you may be wondering if someone has tried out a specific third party app or feature on their XZ Premium, and could tell you a bit more about the compatibility and functionality as the app may important in your daily life. Staff and other users can come in and reply and let you know how it works!

The goal of this thread is to help each other out as a community. We will try to moderate this thread so that any new threads with a fitting question will instead be moved here, while we of course keep support threads the way they are now. 

NOTE:
Support related questions, such as raising concerns and troubleshooting are best suited in a different thread. Please try to see if there is a thread regarding your concern, and if not, feel free to create one! Slightly_smiling_Face

501 REPLIES 501
PuppyRyan
Visitor

I already set my internet settings about a week ago after my Mobile data was not working. Even with those, I have not been able to 'Download internet settings' Or Send Pictures in my text messages (The main reason I needed help)

By tagging I mean saying @NunoSEN2 or @PuppyRyan, Because the tag remains grey in my perspective and I don't think you are getting alerted when I say @NunoSEN2

profile.country.PT.title
NunoSEN2
Hero

@PuppyRyan;

In that case I don't know what else you can do besides a software repair with Xperia Companion because you should have the Download Internet Settings option and if the internet settings are correct you should have mobile data.

Regarding the tag option I suppose it is only available for the Pioneers.

hakone
Visitor

Hi, I just simply forgot my password, how can I recover it without erasing my data? 

JrNarvaez
Visitor

Can I use different brand of flip case?? Will it work like the flip case for XZP by Sony??

Ruprect
Visitor

Where can I find the Sony store app, I am trying to get my phone to control my Sony Soundbar. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Sach9
Visitor

I updated my XZ premium for Android version 9.0 (pie) and my display changed to a X-ray like screen.

Its difficult to read images appear too bright.

Its definitely some kind of software update problem. How can I fix this? 

khaledismael
Visitor

the wifi calling option it does not appear in XZ premium Sony I try to call support many times no one can help do you have idea about that 

profile.country.PT.title
NunoSEN2
Hero

Hi @Sach9 ;

Have you tried simply restarting the phone? (preferably in a dark enviroment).

profile.country.PT.title
NunoSEN2
Hero

Hi @khaledismael ;

For WiFi calling (VoWiFi) your phone might need an operator costumized software, please read this:https://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/xperiaxzpremium/faq/wifi-&-connectivity/801930746ffcf563015...

khaledismael
Visitor

thanks for your help but as I follow the steps I didn't find wifi calling option in my phone