Join now - be part of our community!

Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the XZ Premium!

Emir1
Hero

Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the XZ Premium!

Hey everyone! The purpose of this thread is to ask anything that you wish to know about the XZ Premium; other users owning an Xperia XZ Premium and forum staff will do our best to reply! Slightly_smiling_Face 

As an example, prior to purchasing an Xperia XZ Premium you may be wondering if someone has tried out a specific third party app or feature on their XZ Premium, and could tell you a bit more about the compatibility and functionality as the app may important in your daily life. Staff and other users can come in and reply and let you know how it works!

The goal of this thread is to help each other out as a community. We will try to moderate this thread so that any new threads with a fitting question will instead be moved here, while we of course keep support threads the way they are now. 

NOTE:
Support related questions, such as raising concerns and troubleshooting are best suited in a different thread. Please try to see if there is a thread regarding your concern, and if not, feel free to create one! Slightly_smiling_Face

501 REPLIES 501
Nachose
Visitor

My phone requires me pin but i did not put pin on it. I just charge it when i open it  the phone requires me pin now ..what should i do? 

profile.country.PT.title
NunoSEN2
Hero

@Nachose wrote:

My phone requires me pin but i did not put pin on it. I just charge it when i open it  the phone requires me pin now ..what should i do? 

@Nachose; did you inserted a SIM card? It might be asking you for the SIM card PIN that was supplied by your network operator together with the card.

Rockadam
Visitor

Why I am not able to connect my earphone to the device 

profile.country.PT.title
NunoSEN2
Hero

@Rockadam wrote:

Why I am not able to connect my earphone to the device 

Hi @Rockadam; If you want someone to help you need to give some more information as for example what earphone are you trying to connect.

Rockadam
Visitor

I am using Sony Extra Bass MDR-XB510AS

profile.country.PT.title
NunoSEN2
Hero

@Rockadam, once more is needed more information, what difficulties are you having after connecting the headphones jack in the XZ Premium? 

Rockadam
Visitor

Whenever I connect my earphone to xz premium I always have to adjust the tip of my earphone to hear the voice from my earphone but if I move it just a little bit then it does not works. My earphone are in perfect condition I use them  on my mom's phone it works perfectly even if I move my earphone tip several time then to it works properly it works on any device except on xz premium please help me with this problem I'm fed up of this problem.

profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

Use canned air or cotton tips to clean the port.

Mi37Mi
Visitor

Why does not my battery protect my phone?

چرا محافظ باتری گوشی من فعال نمیشود 

Nevarra
Visitor

Hello everyone! Does anybody know for sure if the water resistance will be gone after the back panel replacement? Got several scratches on it and can't just stand this. Wanted to take my phone to Sony Centre to replace the back panel, but I am wondering if this will cause anything bad..

Also, when will the sony stand cover for xz premium be back for purchase? I have been waiting for it to appear in stock for months already (my region: Portugal and Spain).