Join now - be part of our community!

Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the XZ Premium!

Emir1
Hero

Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the XZ Premium!

Hey everyone! The purpose of this thread is to ask anything that you wish to know about the XZ Premium; other users owning an Xperia XZ Premium and forum staff will do our best to reply! Slightly_smiling_Face 

As an example, prior to purchasing an Xperia XZ Premium you may be wondering if someone has tried out a specific third party app or feature on their XZ Premium, and could tell you a bit more about the compatibility and functionality as the app may important in your daily life. Staff and other users can come in and reply and let you know how it works!

The goal of this thread is to help each other out as a community. We will try to moderate this thread so that any new threads with a fitting question will instead be moved here, while we of course keep support threads the way they are now. 

NOTE:
Support related questions, such as raising concerns and troubleshooting are best suited in a different thread. Please try to see if there is a thread regarding your concern, and if not, feel free to create one! Slightly_smiling_Face

501 REPLIES 501
Ergun
Visitor

Hotspot wifi özelliğini açtığım zaman telefonum kapanıyor yardım lütfen telefonumu fabrika ayarlarına getirdim sorun düzelmedi Sony Xperia peremium

When I turn on the hotspot wifi, my phone shuts down help please I brought my phone to factory settings problem did not improve Sony Xperia peremium

gt

Edr1
Visitor

Hi, I'm having troubles with my mic, I can call but to record voice messages and use the video cam it doesn't work, I try with the Xperia test but it says that it can't record sound, what can I do? 

mahesh911
Contributor

@Edr1 wrote:

Hi, I'm having troubles with my mic, I can call but to record voice messages and use the video cam it doesn't work, I try with the Xperia test but it says that it can't record sound, what can I do? 

Just restart your phone and test. It kind a occur when mic hangs or sometimes after a Google app update... Make a couple of restarts too.

HTL
Visitor

My device's IMEI code doesn't know why it's gone, I didn't download and change the system's grass-roots application. However, the system prompted me to update five times in the past four days, whether the disappearance of the IMEI code has something to do with this.Screenshot_20190906-231153.png

MrIntelligent
Visitor

My phone's fingerprint sensor on the side for unlock stopped unlocking, I think it was after a hard reset. Any idea of how to get it working again? 

profile.country.PT.title
NunoSEN2
Hero

@HTL wrote:

My device's IMEI code doesn't know why it's gone, I didn't download and change the system's grass-roots application. However, the system prompted me to update five times in the past four days, whether the disappearance of the IMEI code has something to do with this.Screenshot_20190906-231153.png

Hi @HTL, you can see that all the updates are different (different build numbers), your device is updated gradually with all the versions released since the one you have installed until the latest one released. 

PuppyRyan
Visitor

Hi, I've installed Google opinion rewards on my xz premium and when I go to the permissions page in settings, the only permission I can enable for the app is Camera. Google location history is on but the app doesn't have location permissions, anyone know how to enable it or if this will effect the app? 

Screenshot_20190910-200015.png

michael02
Visitor

hi my xz premium stops charging after 5/10 minutes i have to remove the cable and re connect i have cleaned the charging port to make sure it is clean and my software is up to date any suggestions

DaMiAnus886
Visitor

Hi @HTL,

In SD card slot you have a small tape (like a price tag:) with divice IMEI number printed on it.

Tomasz60
Visitor

Przy każdym dzwonienia jest na dole napis CALL_OFFHOOK Ist.size==number is null

Each time there is a call, the inscription CALL_OFFHOOK Ist.size == number is null

gt