Join now - be part of our community!

Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the XZ Premium!

Emir1
Hero

Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the XZ Premium!

Hey everyone! The purpose of this thread is to ask anything that you wish to know about the XZ Premium; other users owning an Xperia XZ Premium and forum staff will do our best to reply! Slightly_smiling_Face 

As an example, prior to purchasing an Xperia XZ Premium you may be wondering if someone has tried out a specific third party app or feature on their XZ Premium, and could tell you a bit more about the compatibility and functionality as the app may important in your daily life. Staff and other users can come in and reply and let you know how it works!

The goal of this thread is to help each other out as a community. We will try to moderate this thread so that any new threads with a fitting question will instead be moved here, while we of course keep support threads the way they are now. 

NOTE:
Support related questions, such as raising concerns and troubleshooting are best suited in a different thread. Please try to see if there is a thread regarding your concern, and if not, feel free to create one! Slightly_smiling_Face

501 REPLIES 501
Aslamv
Visitor

Good morning ,kindly assist me ,since I have updated to pie 47.2.A.10.107  my bottom loudspeaker is gone extremely soft ,I have searched the sony forums and found that I am not the only one who is experiencing the same problem ,kindly advise as to how to fix the problem ,I have also tried the Xperia companion repair and still the same issue .I have been with Sony Xperia for the last five years and I am a fan of the product but the bottom sound issue on the xz premium is a problem .please help me fix the issue

VOZZY63
Visitor

Who wants to buy an XZP-G8142 phone, used very little as its been one issue after another since I bought it and I'm fully sick of working on it and sonys serious lack of answers and solutions. ready to go back to a cheap lg or similar as they've never given me problems. been a sony fan for years, which is why i bought this POS in the first place. due to this one phone, i'm soured on further sony purchases! GET YOUR CRAP TOGETHER SONY!!!