Join now - be part of our community!

Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the XZ Premium!

Emir1
Hero

Quick questions, quick replies; ask anything about the XZ Premium!

Hey everyone! The purpose of this thread is to ask anything that you wish to know about the XZ Premium; other users owning an Xperia XZ Premium and forum staff will do our best to reply! Slightly_smiling_Face 

As an example, prior to purchasing an Xperia XZ Premium you may be wondering if someone has tried out a specific third party app or feature on their XZ Premium, and could tell you a bit more about the compatibility and functionality as the app may important in your daily life. Staff and other users can come in and reply and let you know how it works!

The goal of this thread is to help each other out as a community. We will try to moderate this thread so that any new threads with a fitting question will instead be moved here, while we of course keep support threads the way they are now. 

NOTE:
Support related questions, such as raising concerns and troubleshooting are best suited in a different thread. Please try to see if there is a thread regarding your concern, and if not, feel free to create one! Slightly_smiling_Face

501 REPLIES 501
Wissk
Visitor

Scrolling websites and pages are a bit laggy. And sometimes not very responsive on xz premium. Any suggestions? 

profile.country.PL.title
najodleglejszy
Expert

@Wissktry booting into safe mode and see if scrolling is still laggy.

/t5/FAQ/How-to-boot-your-phone-into-safe-mode/td-p/348008/

burgo
Visitor

I don't seem to have the option to turn on chat features within Android Messages. I am on the Telstra network. Is Rich Communications Services (RCS) supported by Sony? 

profile.country.PT.title
NunoSEN2
Hero

Hi @burgo;

Yes it is supported by the XZ Premium but your network operator also needs to have it enabled, when it is enabled it should be the first option of the advanced settings menu in messages app. 

Wissk
Visitor

Hey did that already. Not much difference. Still have to press the same letter twice or trice to get it typed. Scrolling is not much different. I think this started when the phone updated to 8.0!

burgo
Visitor

Thank you. I'll check with the operator. 👍 

Maffio
Visitor

Domanda, è da un po' che non ricevo aggiornamenti del software, e la patch di sicurezza è ferma ad agosto. È normale? Ci sono in vista nuovi aggiornamenti? Grazie. 

Question, it's been a while since I've received software updates, and the security patch has stopped in August. It's normal? Are there any new updates in sight? Thank you.

gt

jianlin3062
Visitor

How to set a watermark for the camera, such as the time address

Hasan50
Visitor

Guncelleme nezaman gelir

Revenue when it comes

gt

Great11
Visitor

My fingerprint sensor suddenly stopped working and there's no fingerprint manager anywhere in the phone, how can I fix this please?