Join now - be part of our community!

Sony xz mobile legends game sound qualty is bad.

alptulumce
Visitor

Sony xz mobile legends game sound qualty is bad.

Hi.
The sound quality is very bad. Same in headset and speaker
Please help me.
8 REPLIES 8
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@alptulumce

Since that's a third party app/game, it's up to the game developer to address any issue, not Sony. 

Protoss
Visitor

Since game sound is not bad on other android devices, I think it can be related to Sony. Also the new game Strike of Kings has the same issue.

Alessio_841
Contributor

Hi @Protoss,

For the speackers' sound quality the problem you refer is only related to the size of the slots where sound exit. Equal problem there was for the Z3 related to the Z2; infact, the Z5, adopted then the same speakers of the Z2. Unfortunately, you can do anything for.

My only suggest id to enable the Clear+ feature that enhances the quality of the sound as speakers' output. You can try this little suggestion and then report your personal impressions.

Protoss
Visitor

Tried, unfortunately didn't work.

Alessio_841
Contributor

I am desplease, but this is prperly due to the shape of the speakers and its impermeability.

Have you try to use the equiliser? Try it, there are some pre - installed kinds of audio output.

I hope however that Sony could improve the audio quality with the further updates.

alptulumce
Visitor

This problem have in mobile legends And strike of Kings. Ohter games working very good..
Eliot27
Visitor

Yeah, it problem also in Xperia X Performance :c
25 feb and nothing for say :T
I hope that fix the bug
Zero1989
Visitor

Same to me..xperia z5 dual premium..bad quality sound, while playing mobile lengend and other games, but in music just like spotify and others are okay