Join now - be part of our community!

xperia support

xperia support

Not sure if im posting this in the right place. My sony xperia xz2 gave up on me last week... haven't had any issues with it in my ownership since may 2018. 

The battery was on 60% and it just turned off , would not power back on or charge. My pc would not detect on on the pc companion software either. 

I contacted sony as it still has warranty until next month, they got back to me and asked me to send it off to them. 

i sent it last week 24 hour recorded delivery, tracked it via royal mail and it doesnt actually say its been delivered. Not sure if its down to royal mail or sony...

On the email i received upon confirming my booking from sony it had a link to there website so i could track my repair. whenever i put in my reference, imei number and postcode and click on track it just stays on the loading screen. Whenever i try to log in to sony support via the sbe website my login details are always incorrect , i hit forgot password and never recieve any reset email. 

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Sean_Mc

Hi there,

Welcome to the Sony Community.

I'd recommend getting in touch with the Sony Mobile Support team here for further help.

Best wishes,

Sean