Join now - be part of our community!

xperia xz premium launch date in the usa

sirmazin
Visitor

xperia xz premium launch date in the usa

when will the xperia xz premium launch in the US and whe will it be available for purchase ?

4 REPLIES 4
Jonas
Master

Hi @sirmazin, welcome to our community and I'm glad to hear that you are interested in purchasing an Xperia XZ Premium! Slightly_smiling_Face

This will be a tricky for me to answer since this is global forum and I'm situated in the Nordic region and release dates may differ between markets/regions.

I would recommend that you get in touch with your Local support team and raise this question to them. They will be able to assist you with a more specific answer for your region since they are the experts on it! Slightly_smiling_Face

I hope that helps! Slightly_smiling_Face

BowtomePhil
Visitor

Support know very little, I asked them for the UK and they said they have no idea.

Jonas
Master

Hi @BowtomePhil, welcome to our community!

You can also check with any retailer or carrier in the UK that sells smart phones, they may have more information if they are going to have a for example, a pre-book campaign and when that will start.

If you get back to your local support later on in May they may have received more information regarding the release/launch date as well! Slightly_smiling_Face

I hope that helps and have a great Thursday!

azzido
Enthusiast

I do not know when it will arrive in usa, but Polish department informed that pre-sale will start second week of May in Poland:

http://www.benchmark.pl/aktualnosci/polska-cena-xperii-xz-premium-pozytywnie-zaskakuje.html

There is also a price which is 3199zł. The proce is ok considering in the past Z5 premium started with 3999zł. I wonder what add on will be there, I hope smart band talk or at least smart band 2 with pulsometer. Shamesung is also giving 3 years warranty. 

Maybe Sony will add Playstation VR? 
Shamesung was adding its VR google in the past, who knows? 

I think that if they add something extra and finally will have a great marketing campaign then they can increase sales.