Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia XZ1 Compact cannot be repaired

czjeno
New

Xperia XZ1 Compact cannot be repaired

I simply cannot understand and cannot accept that a former flagship phone cannot be repaired after two years as no new display is available for replacement after more than one month keeping the phone at the service provider. Is being said by the service provider in Hungary Cordon Electronics Kft that due to a fire at the Sony warehouse in Singapore all stock is damaged or destroyed and no production for that part will commence within 3 months or more or at all being an 'old' model. I cannot accept none of these statements. I huge international company as Sony must have a disaster plan for such cases, I cannot imagine that all parts for Xperia XZ1 Compact has been stored at that only warehouse and this is not and 'old' model. And I cannot accept as well that no alternative solution has been offered by the service provider. A two years ex-flagship phone is a garbage already?!

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.PH.title
MarlonUk1
Expert

hello @czjeno 

is service provider an authorized sony service center? 

try to contact https://services.sony.co.uk/supportmvc/en/contact/, to get more advice and possibly ask for other authorized service center in your area