Join now - be part of our community!

Xz has problems after 7.0 update

d_chua
Visitor

Xz has problems after 7.0 update

I would like to tell those who are reading this cos my xz is facing problems also n the problem lies in the contacts when u try to export it to ur sim n after I discovered the problem I called the service manager jason n all he did was to tel me its a bug n theres nth he or sony could do n he ask paolo to cal me n he told me the same thing 

What is sony going to do wit the problems that the xz has?

are they going to release to patch to fix the problems or are the going to use the lemon law to protect them selfs by replacing the hp 

refund or repair the device??

btw why did sony release os 7.0 when they knw it would cause so much problems we consumers?

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.PH.title
MarlonUk1
Expert

if this is indeed a bug, then if enough people report it , it will be addressed in a software update.

be mindfull that not all contacts made in the contacts app can be exported to your simcard. there are details that can not be transffered aside from a short name and the number . the rest will not simply be stored in the simcard.

try to see if the problem still happens in safe mode

try to perform software repair using Xperia Companion

d_chua
Visitor

after the soft ware repair its still the same 

YoGem
Leader

@d_chua did you read what @nolramlb advised? What kind of issue are you suffering? Can't you move all contacts to the sim card? What's the limit of contacts you can store in it? 

Also, Android is not created by Sony but by Google, Sony may tweak the software but the core along with bugs belong to the Android Foundation.