Join now - be part of our community!

XZ2 & Android 10 - 52.1.A.0.532

omoeller
Visitor

XZ2 & Android 10 - 52.1.A.0.532

Just received Andoid upgrade to 10 52.1.A.0.532 - most of the functions seems to work without any hassel. What I recognized is, that the fingerprint reader is responding with a much bigger delay than before - seems to be a high lag time. Anybodey else with same xperience or any other issues?

299 REPLIES 299
DiDaDo1
Visitor

XZ2 here.. turn off "hardware accelerated tethering" in developer mode options and check if all problems still exists.. 

mnlskies
Visitor

Read on another thread that Software Repair works... and it does! No lags, fingerprint scan is responsive again, no crashes. My only issue is that some words are replaced by chinese characters on the Telephone app_20200118_153006.JPG

Helmser
Visitor

I tried IT 3 Times and it didnt work.

Can you usw voice messages now? Or are they still very quiet? 

Manar1261
Visitor

This is exactly what happens for my XZ3

I also noticed the bugs so high.

Manar1261
Visitor

I do. I had the same problem, I just had to restart my XZ3.

But the other bugs are still there.

omoeller
Visitor

"XZ2 here.. turn off "hardware accelerated tethering" in developer mode options and check if all problems still exists.. "

Not enabled - no change to anything and did not resolve a single problem - why should it ...

omoeller
Visitor

@mnlskies wrote:

Read on another thread that Software Repair works... and it does! No lags, fingerprint scan is responsive again, no crashes. My only issue is that some words are replaced by chinese characters on the Telephone app_20200118_153006.JPG

Software Repair is not going to resolve any of the problems - you can do rain dances in your garden with the same effect. These problems - as confirmed by Sony Support - have to resolved ASAP with an SW fiy and the Android 10.1 update ...

Ollimax
Visitor

I also have the fingerprint problem with Xperia xz2 compact. Hope Sony fix the bug

LightningStrike
Visitor

Is this a beta software?

Fingerprint, battery, alarm, slow performance.... everything is way off from a stabil release.

DO NOT UPDATE IF YOU NOT ALREADY DONE IT!!!!

Twizztin
Visitor

Same issues here, fingerprint sensor, voice messages. All broken. Useless phone...