Join now - be part of our community!

XZ2 & Android 10 - 52.1.A.0.532

omoeller
Visitor

XZ2 & Android 10 - 52.1.A.0.532

Just received Andoid upgrade to 10 52.1.A.0.532 - most of the functions seems to work without any hassel. What I recognized is, that the fingerprint reader is responding with a much bigger delay than before - seems to be a high lag time. Anybodey else with same xperience or any other issues?

299 REPLIES 299
Arno123
Visitor

Um aggiornamento pessimo,  la batteria dura pochissimo,  e piu lento,  ho problemi a mandare le foto per Mail e altri problemi.  

SONY HELP!  

Sir_Caffeine
Visitor

Same here. Can Sony get on the problem?? 

jakrem
Visitor

Does anybody have an issue with pattern lock? For me after restart pattern lock doesn't recognize my pattern even if I'm providing a right one... Any ideas?

Gst1
Visitor

I have the same problems with my Sony Xperia XZ2 Compact after Android 10 upgrade.

I was very satisfied with Android 9 but now my phone is extremely slow.

* Problems with mic

* Problems with fingerprintreader

* Multitasking works poorly

* Generally slow

Please give us an update on when we can receive a fix for this since I need a working phone!

And for those who has not updated to Android 10 - Don't do it - WAIT!

iiolivier
Visitor

Use XPeria Companion and "software repair". Everything is back to normal after that. I can certify on my XZ2 Compact

Golardon
Visitor

I have same problems, is factory reset will sort this problem? 

Keenjau
Visitor

No it's said that  only Software repair solves some bugs but not all..

soyo0
Visitor

Did the software repair solve the issue with the low volume of voice messages?

matrix0n3
Visitor

at first i did the last 3 updtades before the android 10's update, so i decided to look online about possible issues, glad i did the search, and i havent done the upgrade. i've been checking this page every day and each day  a new page is added of complaints. sony didnt add the sharing password through QR code when they released the pie update either. the most wanted things like dark mode and the wifi sharing are available in this android update but that doesnt matter if ours phones turn into crap. they need to fix all these issues and put back the face unlock feature. i'll wait until 10.1 comes and if it solves everything im updating if not i would rather stay in pie

Colin73
Visitor

I shall give that a go, hope it works, I use my phone for work!