Join now - be part of our community!

XZ2 & Android 10 - 52.1.A.0.532

omoeller
Visitor

XZ2 & Android 10 - 52.1.A.0.532

Just received Andoid upgrade to 10 52.1.A.0.532 - most of the functions seems to work without any hassel. What I recognized is, that the fingerprint reader is responding with a much bigger delay than before - seems to be a high lag time. Anybodey else with same xperience or any other issues?

299 REPLIES 299
Ultimatepump
Visitor

Hello, 

I'm on t-mobile and still have no update for 10.  Am I doing something wrong? 

Ultimatepump
Visitor

It always tells me I'm on the latest 9 and that's not true

Tomek33
Visitor

You can check it on this site,

Xpericheck.com.

It seems that all t-mobile already get the Android 10. Check own customization in serivce menu. Probobaly you have other customization. 

RelakS
Visitor

Fingerprint reader - sometimes it is so slow it could tell my future from my fingerprint.
The screen is sometimes so laggy, I can type several words before it reacts.
The biggest problem is the bluetooth. The phone sends the sound as it should, but not receive anything, so I can hear anyone I call, but they can't hear me.

Important, that I turn off media audio, when I connect to the car, otherwise I can't hear the GPS. The car stereo can play only radio or BT media, not both.

Any solution to this? If no, the phone goes to the trash.

RTA1
Visitor

Software Repair does NOT solve the problem.

Why does Sony recommend this???

Aspi991
Visitor

Tragedia... Telefon po aktualizacji android 10 jest nie do akceptacji, wszytko opisane w postach to prawda. Jeżeli Sony szybko nie wprowadzi poprawek do jest to mój ostatni produkt tej marki. Wprowadzenie androida 10 jest nieprofesjonalne, bardzo słabo Sony, a szkoda, markę i renomę można szybko stracić... 

Tragedy ... The phone after updating android 10 is unacceptable, everything described in the posts is true. If Sony does not make corrections quickly, this is my last product of this brand. The introduction of android 10 is unprofessional, very poorly Sony, and it's a shame, brand and reputation can be quickly lost ...

gt

Tomek33
Visitor

I also want share my impressions about update to 52.1.a.0.532. I updated my phone 01.02.2020r.

In plus:

- overal speed (like previous Android) 

- add some personalizations in developer menu (themes, font, icon shape)

- dark theme 

- more personalizations side sensor (different action) 

- battery life is good (system should arrange So it could take some days)

- fingerprint sensor works good (fast) but... 

First situation. When phone is in Deep sleep (display off) there is a delay about 2 sec When i put finger to unlock. Second situation. When i Press right lock button and phone is not in Deep sleep (display on) the fingerprint sensor works immediately.

In minus:

-HDR content not work. Example from YouTube. On previous version works fine. But i don't do a full restore after OTA upgrade So maybe after full reset it will be work.

Overall i don't have any problems (except HDR) so i recomend this update. If you have problems try to off your Xperia wait few second and switch on again. I do that and after switching On i saw some instalations (system/apps) in the background. I wait some minutes. After that system works fast and stable till today. 

Ultimatepump
Visitor

Hi, thanks for answering.  Can you tell me what I should be checking on the phone?  I reset twice and tmobile is set and working fos and internet.  I check through the phone and the pc app and it never let's me go to 10.  It always saysnim on the latest 9.

Need help.

Ultimatepump
Visitor

Also,if it helps, I'm on Tmobile and in the USA.

and even on the site when I put the imei number in, it says that 9 is the latest.

Ultimatepump
Visitor

This is very frustrating.  I cannot update to 10 no matter what