Join now - be part of our community!

XZ2 & Android 10 - 52.1.A.0.532

omoeller
Visitor

XZ2 & Android 10 - 52.1.A.0.532

Just received Andoid upgrade to 10 52.1.A.0.532 - most of the functions seems to work without any hassel. What I recognized is, that the fingerprint reader is responding with a much bigger delay than before - seems to be a high lag time. Anybodey else with same xperience or any other issues?

299 REPLIES 299
Muhmd58
Visitor

They added gestures,really? 

Rodrigo_Taylor
Visitor

I still do not update, there are no reports of people who have updated but I also hope they add the gestures and fix all the problems.

Rodrigo_Taylor
Visitor

All this is information that I have seen in Russian forums and on XperiaCheck

Locquanglam
Visitor

New updates with the same software version is rolling out according to this website;
https://piunikaweb.com/2020/02/17/sony-xperia-xz2-xz3-android-10-update-re-released/ 

Has anyone received the new update?

Keenjau
Visitor
varta20
Explorer

Android 10 is a very very very unfinished system. I highly recommend NOT INSTALLING  it

Keenjau
Visitor

I will stay on Android 9 with this phone until I buy a new one.

It's flawless and 6GB RAM with Snapdragon 845 is powerful enough for what I do with my mobile.

Iampierog
Visitor

Updated to Android 10 yesterday. Phone is unusable. Lags even when I open a messenger. Virtually hard to do anything without lag. Search on Google - lag. Scroll - lag. Start the app - lag. Playing game - freeze every 5-10 seconds. My android 8 xperia z2 works better now than my android 10 xz2. Smh. 

Fabmiri87
Visitor

God I hope so. All I'm getting from Sony tech support is to do the Sony Companion and or a factory reset which seems to having mixed results. I really don't know whether I should or not. Got a horrible issue with my battery (drains super fast can barely manage 2 days when I used to get 3 or 4) even in airplane mode. Fingerprint lock is awful and patchy when it works. Experienced horrendous issues with the camera yesterday when using it.

Least I've reported to Sony but not really feeling a factory reset will help unless someone can guarantee it works. How true do we think the second update rumours are as that might make my decision? Sony support said there is no confirmation of an update now (this was sent time this morning). 

profile.country.GB.title
Automat-2015

I read that people have been updating to Android 10 since January. But more than 6 weeks later, I check on my phone and it kindly informs me that my OS is "up to date" on Pie.

Although, just below, it tells me that the next available update will be to "Android 10 10"

Does the update depend on the mobile operator as well?