Join now - be part of our community!

XZ2 & Android 10 - 52.1.A.0.532

omoeller
Visitor

XZ2 & Android 10 - 52.1.A.0.532

Just received Andoid upgrade to 10 52.1.A.0.532 - most of the functions seems to work without any hassel. What I recognized is, that the fingerprint reader is responding with a much bigger delay than before - seems to be a high lag time. Anybodey else with same xperience or any other issues?

299 REPLIES 299
bitvsbit
Visitor

Hei Nico78, did you use Xperia Companion to repair the OS (not Factory reset by phone)?

Did you recover your data/app from backup? 

Nico78
Visitor

No, I have do a factory reset and I have not restore from backup. 

After reset, I have also ml any app 'system' with progress bar.

Do you advise me to do a software repair in pc companion? 

bitvsbit
Visitor

I have read in several forums that it's better to do a software repair in pc companion. It is also the advice from sony assistance. You can try. 

KrisDM1973
Visitor

PC companion opcja napraw potem reset telefonu i bez przywracania kopi i działa ok 👌 aplikacjie instaluj ręcznie te które potrzebujesz. Bateria przez noc 2% a w pracy 10%👌android 10 👍nie ma co kombinować

PC companion option repair then phone reset and without restoring copy and works ok 👌 install manually applications that you need. Battery overnight 2% and 10% at work 👌android 10 👍 there is nothing to combine

gt

Rodrigo_Taylor
Visitor

Friends, I just acruakizar to android 10 with a new compilation that ends in ".618" so far so good, fingerprint sensor is perfect, perfect microphone, perfect fluidity, just one negative thing, still not updating the launcher and therefore there are still no gestures but otherwise everything is fine

KrisDM1973
Visitor

No działa ok 👌 telefon jest szybszy, czytnik działa lepiej, gesty bez zmian. Kto miał problem niech aktualizuje. 

It works ok 👌 phone is faster, the reader works better, gestures unchanged. Who had a problem, let them update.

gt

JCTech
Visitor

Received the new Xperia Android 10 update 52.1.A.0.618 today; this replacing version 52.1.A.0.532 and I hope, resolving the issues that began two months ago when the latter was first rolled out.

I wonder if others have noticed differences with the .618 update?

Lioneer
Visitor

Phone is faster, smooth, fingerprint sensor is like before

Tomasz12X
Visitor

What about HDR content? Is working now?