Join now - be part of our community!

XZ3 on Android 10 - Microphone/Voice Notes low volume

justoar1
Visitor

XZ3 on Android 10 - Microphone/Voice Notes low volume

Hello,

After the update this morning, all my voice notes through whatsapp or any other apps have really low volume. Even my receivers feel the low volume. In adittion, there is no accesory settings on audio settings.

Audio recording on videos work fine. Reboot or power off did not solve the issue.

Did android 10 broke this?

Regards,

Justin

34 REPLIES 34
shaundl
Visitor

Having the exact same problem, same model phone, same android version.

dietrich2
Visitor

Hello to the volume sufferers: I have just carried out tests with WhatsApp voice messages: 1.) built-in microphone: quiet, 2.) wired headset: loud and clear !! 3.) Bluetooth headset: Even quieter than the built-in microphone
W777
Visitor

Same problem. After updating xz3 to Android 10, on WhatsApp all my voice messages are almost inaudible. Please correct as soon as possible.

TechNoir
Visitor

The microphone don't work on apps like WhatsApp or Messenger or screen capture.

Only works fine if Connect a external microphone. Please, solve this, is very important, or explain how to rollback the device to a previous versión

MrBubbllles
Visitor

Hey, 2 friends and I, have the xz3 for over a year now and all 3 got the same problem as you guys after the Android 10 update... 

I hope the fix comes VERY soon... 

zumbal
Visitor

Desde la actualización a Android 10 tengo problemas con el micrófono, no se escuchan. Is mensajes de voz (WhatsApp) o en grabación de voz, se escucha muy débil.

En las llamadas si activo altavoz no me escuchan yo si a ellos, falla micrófono. 

He probado restablecer datos de fábrica y me ha funcionado bien al principio pero ahora vuelve a funcionar mal. 

Since the update to Android 10 I have problems with the microphone, they are not heard. Is voice messages (WhatsApp) or voice recording, you hear very weak.

In the calls, if I activate the loudspeaker, they do not listen to me if they fail, microphone fails.

I tried to restore factory data and it worked well at the beginning but now it works badly again.

gt

Reymis2
Visitor

Ya,I have the same problem.

DjPaul78
Visitor

Here also the same. I almost have to scream so other can hear me. On phone calls, everything seems to be ok. Maybe it's a whatsapp/Facebook problem. Please come with an update soon. Thanks! 

Zeca
Visitor

I have the exact same problem here with my xz3 after updated to Android 10.

tomas_v
Visitor

Same here, after update to Android 10, voice call via bluetooth do not work. I can hear fine, but others cant hear me.
Doesnt work in a car, and with two different bluetooth headsets (one of those is Sony WH-1000xm3)
Dont know if it very low or simply no sound at all. Very annoying especialy that it doesnt work while driving.