Join now - be part of our community!

XZs free bluetooth speaker

Nootje1
Visitor

XZs free bluetooth speaker

The XZs pre order would come along with a free Bluetooth speaker but I can't seem to find the website anymore where I can order that speaker. Can anyone help me? 

9 REPLIES 9
Huy4
Visitor

Can you tell the name of that speaker?

Nootje1
Visitor

Yes it's the SRS XB-30. I added a link of a website claiming this as the page from my provider is gone, but it's in Dutch as I can't find it in English. Hope that helps.

https://www.google.nl/amp/s/www.droidapp.nl/nieuws/sony-xperia-xzs-pre-order-gestart-gratis-speaker/...

Thanks in advance! 

Jonas
Master

Hi @Nootje, welcome to our community! Slightly_smiling_Face

I will try my best to answer this but be aware that this is a global forum and I'm situated in the Nordic region.

My Dutch is very limited but from what I can tell there should be a Bluetooth speaker included when you pre-order the Xperia XZs, was this from a specific retailer or carrier? I'm not familiar with such a pre-order campaign here in the Nordic region so it may have been limited to certain markets.

I'd recommend that you get in touch with your Local support teams and ask them about this. They are the experts on your market and will be able to provide you with a more specific answer regarding your markets and any pre-order campaigns for the XZs.

Let me know if that helps! Slightly_smiling_Face

Don82
Visitor

Thats what i found

Conditions

To start the action applies only in the event period. This will run until Sunday, April 2nd, 2017. You have until then to buy the Xperia XZS. That you're not there yet. Through a special promotion page, you must identify your purchase at Sony. Besides your name and address company also wants to see a picture of the receipt with the date and the store where you bought it, and the IMEI number. These can be found on the outside of the package. For this, you have until Sunday, April 16th, 2017 time: registrations after that date will not be considered. If you entered everything correctly and completely, you get sent to the wireless speaker within four weeks.

Jonas
Master

Hi @Don82, thanks for helping out! Slightly_smiling_Face

May I ask where you saw this information? It does really sound like it's some local/market/specific retailer that have this campaign since it is not available in all markets.

I would appreciate if you had the time and opportunity to get back to me where you found the information and have a great Thursday! Slightly_smiling_Face

Don82
Visitor

https://www.foon4u.nl/9996/actie-gratis-speaker-bij-pre-order-sony-xperia-xzs/

I found several from dutch markets. im from Belgium. It think its only available in the Netherlands.

Jonas
Master

@Don82, Thanks a lot for getting back to me! Slightly_smiling_Face

It really does sound like a local pre-order campaign then for customers in the Netherlands! Thanks again for helping out!

@Nootje, Have you had the time to contact your local support team? If you have, did you receive some more information regarding this?

Keep me posted!

Nootje1
Visitor

Hello,

I'm sorry for not getting back here earlier but I found the solution! Turns out I was a bit stupid, all I had to do was visit the Dutch Sony webpage where at the bottom was a link to claim the free speaker. 

I found this by contacting my local support from Sony. 

I think the communication from Sony could've been better in this one, but hey at least it gave me a great chance to meet the nice people in this forum! ^_^ thanks for the help everyone and have a nice day! 

Jonas
Master

Hi again @Nootje and thanks for the update!

You're welcome and I'm glad to hear that you were able to claim your free speaker. Slightly_smiling_Face

Hopefully the next time the information will be clearer, so you don't have to contact your local support team!

Let me know if there is anything you are wondering about your new phone and same to you! Slightly_smiling_Face