Join now - be part of our community!

Charging screen doesn't lock

SOLVED
Tattoofreak
Visitor

Charging screen doesn't lock

When I leave my phone on charge the phone doesn't go into sleep is there a solution
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
NeoBeum
Enthusiast

@Tattoofreak wrote:
No its not it's if you leave your phone unlocked then put it on charge the screen stays on it doesn't go into lock in same as when you press the button to lock your screen

You haven't accidently activated Developer mode and turned on the Screen stays on while charging option "Stay awake" have you?

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Go to settings-display and see if daydream is enabled.

alexdon
Tattoofreak
Visitor

No its not it's if you leave your phone unlocked then put it on charge the screen stays on it doesn't go into lock in same as when you press the button to lock your screen
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Boot in safe mode and put your phone to charge. Perhaps it is smart connect.

alexdon
NeoBeum
Enthusiast

@Tattoofreak wrote:

You haven't accidently activated Developer mode and turned on the Screen stays on while charging option "Stay awake" have you?

Tattoofreak
Visitor

That I wouldn't know I'm new to this phone and I know very little about modern technology so please take it slow guys how do you boot in safe mode and as for the last reply I wouldn't even know where to look for it
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Before you boot in safe mode, if you go to settings and scroll down, do you have developer options there? Above about phone. If that is not enabled, we can try safe mode.

alexdon
Tattoofreak
Visitor

Ok will look ty guys
Tattoofreak
Visitor

Problem solved guys the developer option was still on ty ry ty ty for all your help
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Great. @NeoBeum good job!

alexdon