Join now - be part of our community!

Genuine sony magnetic charger cable

SOLVED
z3compactw
Visitor

Genuine sony magnetic charger cable

Hi there, I looking for a sony magnetic charger cable for xperia z3 Compact? I found this model Sony DCU 28 bu I not sure. it is a right cable for xperia z3 compact. I want a genuine Sony product.

best regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

@z3compactw There is no original magnetic cable. There are only original magnetic docks. What you can do is take out the cable from the dock. I know EC21 is a cable from Sony but not sold separately, so you can find it in a dock for Z ultra for example (DK 30).

alexdon

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Rickard
Master

Hi,

To charge the phone with the magnetic charging connector i recommend that you buy our docking station Charging Dock DK48 for Z3 series. We don't sell any magnetic charging cables.

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

@z3compactw There is no original magnetic cable. There are only original magnetic docks. What you can do is take out the cable from the dock. I know EC21 is a cable from Sony but not sold separately, so you can find it in a dock for Z ultra for example (DK 30).

alexdon
z3compactw
Visitor

hi there, the DK 30 Dock is total compatible with xperia Z3 Compact? and the Cable Connector is total compatible too??

best regards

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

The cable should be compatible, the dock however I don't think it is as dimensions of Z ultra differ from Z3c.

alexdon