Join now - be part of our community!

The on/off functions turn red amd estimated battery life shows drastic drop.

SOLVED
Hanee786
Visitor

The on/off functions turn red amd estimated battery life shows drastic drop.

At times, estimated battery life seems to he very low amd it is shown in red. Also the on/off functions are red and not green. Why??
Tags (3)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

That estimated time is related to your usage pattern, it will estimate less when you discharge your phone faster in the days before.

alexdon

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Hanee786

could you elaborate? screenshots will help

are you referring to 

settings > power management > battery > graph ?

Hanee786
Visitor

Screenshot_2015-12-11-12-08-02.pngScreenshot_2015-12-11-12-08-10.pngScreenshot_2015-12-11-15-47-17.pngScreenshot_2015-12-11-15-47-50.png

Hanee786
Visitor

the 8 hrs was when stamina mode was off and the 1day+ was when stamina mode was on. then everything else is red

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Are you talking about the background color of the battery estimation text? I think that's default, looks the same on my Z2.

alexdon
Hanee786
Visitor

The thing is, when it is red in colour, estimated battery life is like less than 1 day(stamina mode off) or 1 day and a few hours(stamina mode on), but if it is in green, estimated battery life is high(easily  2 days and above). That is why the red colour worries me. Any insights on why this colour change happens?

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

That estimated time is related to your usage pattern, it will estimate less when you discharge your phone faster in the days before.

alexdon
azzido
Enthusiast

On/Off button color depends on a theme that is currently used.
If want green then change the theme to green. 

If want to use different wallpaper too = change only wallpaper after that and not entire theme Winking_Face