Nex-5 Flashlight

SOLVED
profile.country.es_ES.title
Kuo.Chuan
Visitor

Nex-5 Flashlight

Hello Nex-5 users,

Warm Greetings!

I am planning to buy a NEX-5 because of its size smaller than SLR which make it easier for my small hands to work on. I am not a pro on flash light and would like to seek some answers here. For a normal SLR which attached with a flash light, it can take high speed shots and the flash light will flash in the same rhythms? I see the Nex-5 comes with a small flash light, will it function the same manner? If not, is there any flashlight you can recommend that is compatible with Nex-5?

Kindly advise

Thank you

Kuo Chuan  :slight_smile:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.en_GB.title
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello again,

I have been shown this link:

http://www.sony.co.uk/product/dsa-flashes---lights/hvl-f20s

Which states that the flashlight in question should be available mid-August.

Regarding the frequency of the light itself, I would test out the internal flash when taking a sequence of shots first of all to see if this functions satisfactorily. If not, then once this flashlight is released there should be more information available.

Thanks,

Simon

Message was edited by: blaireau_photo

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello Kuo - welcome to the Sony Forums.

I have been investigating flashlights for your NEX-5 and there is one possibility - however I need to confirm availability with some colleagues so I will endeavor to get you an answer as soon as I can.

Thanks

Simon

blaireau_photo
Visitor

Hello again,

I have been shown this link:

http://www.sony.co.uk/product/dsa-flashes---lights/hvl-f20s

Which states that the flashlight in question should be available mid-August.

Regarding the frequency of the light itself, I would test out the internal flash when taking a sequence of shots first of all to see if this functions satisfactorily. If not, then once this flashlight is released there should be more information available.

Thanks,

Simon