Join now - be part of our community!

Sony customer service is horrendous!

Sony customer service is horrendous!

I had to send my camera off for a warranty repair to Sony's Pencoed technology repair center. They received my item in the last week of September it was supposedly repaired and then lost!!!!

i have had terrible customer service they keep promising to get back to me with a resolution YET they don't even bother to Call back or even Email a reply despite the fact iv spoken to the customer service dept each time I'm told they will request a call back from the department dealing with the complaint but iv never had one!!! I would ring them direct but there department doesn't accept incoming calls so what am I meant to do? 

This is beyond a joke, two months without my camera, absolutely terrible service and I'm starting to regret choosing Sony over Nikon! 

I want back what is mine, Sony are responsible but absolutely careless about there customers!

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

I have forwarded your complaint onto Sony Support - they should be in contact with you in the next day or so.  If no one has contacted you early next week, please reply back.

Cheers

profile.country.IE.title
remstirb
Explorer

how does this story ends?