Join now - be part of our community!

When will be the exact release date of Alpha 77? When will it be delivered if I pre-order it now?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
lokngan
Visitor

When will be the exact release date of Alpha 77? When will it be delivered if I pre-order it now?

When will be the exact release date of Alpha 77?

When will it be delivered if i pre-order it now?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

Hi lokngan

Welcome to the Sony forums. Looking at the UK site, you can pre-order but it does mention that the product is available in store from the middle of October 2011 so whilst no official launch date is provided, I can assume it will be about the 15-20th Oct but may change so best thing to do is keep posted.

Placing a pre-order will mean the minute they are available, you would have one with your name on it as opposed to hoping a store has stock when you go in to buy.

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

Hi lokngan

Welcome to the Sony forums. Looking at the UK site, you can pre-order but it does mention that the product is available in store from the middle of October 2011 so whilst no official launch date is provided, I can assume it will be about the 15-20th Oct but may change so best thing to do is keep posted.

Placing a pre-order will mean the minute they are available, you would have one with your name on it as opposed to hoping a store has stock when you go in to buy.

Hope that helps.